Social Media Marketing Associate
The Mint Julep Boutique, LLC. – Auburn, AL
We are seeking:
An ambitious and entrepreneurial full time Social Media Associate who thrives in a fast-paced work environment, believes in hard work and having a great time with The Mint Julep Team, all while generating industry competitive results. The ideal candidate is creative, but also has a drive to analyze results, and strives to exceed their own performance daily.
As the Social Media Associate, you will be responsible for developing and executing strategies to increase Mint Julep brand awareness through social media and other digital platforms.
If you have:
- Education or related experience in social media marketing / digital advertising
- A Date-driven mindset – ready to test and optimize old and new marketing channels
- Excellent Excel skills
- A willingness to try new things with minimal fear of failure
- A positive, energetic, professional attitude and customer focused mindset
- Self-motivation and the ability to efficiently multitask
- Passion for continuous improvement in an ever-changing environment
- A proactive approach to problem solving and ability to work and think independently while taking ownership of projects to ensure they are fully implemented
- Extreme attention to details and accuracy
Then you could:
- Create and schedule content and copy for Facebook, Pinterest, and Youtube pages
- Execute an overall strategy for each platform to reach/exceed given goals
- Research trends on social media platforms
- Compose high-level Youtube content through editing
- Partner with members of Content Team, Photo Team, and Management to produce weekly Youtube videos
- Competitor tracking, data entry, and data analysis
- Internal data entry and data analysis
- Some holiday work required (checking platforms to make sure posts are going off, links are correct, etc.)
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please submit a resume to apply for this position.
Certain dates are required during the year: week before Memorial Day and Memorial Day, week before Labor Day and Labor Day, week before/days leading up to Black Friday and Cyber monday, and the week before/days leading up to Christmas.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30,000.00 - 35,000.00 per yearTo Apply: Email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org