Assistant Production Coordinator
The Mint Julep Boutique, LLC. – Auburn, AL
We are seeking:
The Mint Julep Boutique is looking for a full-time Assistant Production Coordinator who is passionate about the fast-paced fashion industry. We create opportunities for growth and learning, and we strongly believe in developing each other as well as our company culture. The Mint Julep Buying Team is looking for a highly motivated aspiring Buyer with strong communication skills and impeccable southern style.
- Oversee design process from conception through final production, across all product categories including clothing, shoes, and accessories
- Source Stateside and overseas manufacturers, owning all relationships and communication throughout the design process
- Oversee the entire production process, from ideation to creation to sale
- Work with Buying Team to create, execute, and adjust designs
- Make modifications to clothing designs to ensure style, fit, and final product are spot-on
- Create CADs for new bodies in all categories and for new prints
- Data entry and tracking
- Conduct research on trends to incorporate into designs, such as past data, past/current trends, competitive analysis, and internet research through articles or trend forecasting platforms
- Additional buying responsibilities, as needed, to support the team and personal growth
We employ highly motivated people who work hard and love what they do. A successful applicant for this role will be someone passionate about southern fashion and the design process. (S)he must also be a fast-paced worker and self-starter who can deliver on-trend clothes from third party partners under deadlines.
In addition to passion, excellence and a do-what-it-takes attitude, we also have some specific qualifications that we are looking for in our Assistant Production Coordinator:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Fashion Apparel and Merchandising
- 1+ years of apparel design and/or production
- Experience sourcing clothing manufacturers is preferred, either stateside or overseas
- In-depth understanding of The Mint Julep brand and our customer
- Strong fashion sense and a keen eye for envisioning and interpreting fashion trends
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please submit a resume to apply for this position. Certain dates are required during the year: week before Memorial Day and Memorial Day, week before Labor Day and Labor Day, week before/days leading up to Black Friday and Cyber Monday, and the week before/days leading up to Christmas.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-timeTo Apply: Email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org