- Support the Marketing Team with a variety of social media and paid advertising related projects
- Increase online fan base and engagement through srategic promotion strategies
- Evaluate emerging social media marketing opportunities
- Determine the appropriate methods of metrics for monitoring marketing effectiveness including brand awareness, brand equity, and sales results
- Assist with the managing of our social media accounts
- Assist with the collaboration of social media influencers
- Assist with other tasks as needed
- Self-motivated individual who is customer focused and detail-oriented.
- Experience with Instagram, Facebook, and TikTok
- Willingness to learn and a passion for continuous improvement in an ever-changing environment.
- Ability to handle multiple projects with competing deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Pursuing a degree in Marketing or related field, with a GPA of 2.5 or higher
If this sounds like the perfect Internship for you, please submit a resume to apply for this position email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: Paid Internship