Graphic Designer Intern
- Collaborate with Lead Graphic Designer to support the Marketing Team with a variety of projects which include, but are not limited to: email marketing, social media graphics, website design, digital ads, print materials, etc.
- Maintain awareness of current trends in fashion, marketing, and graphic design.
- Ensure all design solutions adhere to brand guidelines and meet measurable business goals and requirements.
- Think creatively to develop fresh concepts and design solutions which support project objectives, always taking pride in the content produced.
- Learn and maintain awareness of schedules, deadlines, and processes in an ever-evolving e-commerce environment.
- Work within multiple teams and accept feedback and input from Marketing and Product Management teams.
- Review designs for errors or additions before approval, publishing, and/or print. Maintain an organized library of source files and assets.
- Self-motivated individual who is customer focused and detail-oriented.
- Experience with Adobe Suites including, but not limited to: Illustrator, Photoshop, Lightroom, and InDesign.
- Willingness to learn and a passion for continuous improvement in an ever-changing environment.
- Ability to handle multiple projects with competing deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- 1+ years of design experience in Adobe Suites (illustration experience a plus)
- Creative Portfolio preferred
If this sounds like the perfect Internship for you, please submit a resume to apply for this position firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Part-time acceptable. Preferably Full-time