Junior Graphic Designer
- Collaborate with Lead Graphic Designer to support the Marketing Team with a variety of projects which include, but are not limited to: email marketing, social media graphics, website design, digital ads, print materials, etc.
- Maintain awareness of current trends in fashion, marketing, and graphic design.
- Ensure all design solutions adhere to brand guidelines and meet measurable business goals and requirements.
- Think creatively to develop fresh concepts and design solutions which support project objectives, always taking pride in the content produced.
- Learn and maintain awareness of schedules, deadlines, and processes in an ever-evolving e-commerce environment.
- Work within multiple teams and accept feedback and input from Marketing and Product Management teams.
- Review designs for errors or additions before approval, publishing, and/or print. Maintain an organized library of source files and assets.
- Self-motivated individual who is customer focused and detail-oriented.
- Strong, creative portfolio that demonstrates style, strategic thinking, skill, and experience.
- Proficient with Adobe Suites including, but not limited to: Illustrator, Photoshop, Lightroom, and InDesign.
- Willingness to learn and a passion for continuous improvement in an ever-changing environment.
- Knowledge of marketing fundamentals and ability to implement them to create dynamic and engaging content.
- Ability to handle multiple projects with competing deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field with 2+ years of design experience in Adobe Suites (illustration experience a plus)
- Creative Portfolio
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please submit a resume to apply for this position email@example.com.
Certain dates are required during the year such as the week before Memorial Day and on the actual holiday, the week before Labor Day and on the actual holiday, the week before/days leading up to Black Friday and Cyber Monday, and the week before/days leading up to Christmas.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Part-time acceptable. Preferably Full-time