The Mint Julep Boutique, LLC. – Auburn, AL
A bit about us:
We are a team of eclectic, zealous and hardworking individuals who are passionate about our products and are constantly pushing the boundaries. We have created a company culture that is active and energetic, and an environment that is bursting with ideas. Our employees strive for continuous improvement, both in themselves and in the processes within their work centers.
We are seeking:
A Boutique Associate that stays up-to-date on fashion trends and can be familiar with Mint products and new arrivals. If you can provide excellent customer service to each and every customer with a smile, being an associate at our retail store, located in Auburn, AL, is the perfect position for you!
If you have:
- A love for fashion, shopping, and The Mint!
- Attention to detail and dedication to doing quality work
- Excellent communication skills with customers, manager, and fellow employees
- 1 year of previous retail and/or customer service experience with strong leadership skills
- The ability to work independently and with a team
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to remain calm in stressful and/or fast-paced situations
- Self-motivation, initiative, a positive attitude for all tasks, and a desire to stay busy
- Passion for continuous improvement in an ever-changing retail environment
Then you could:
- Complete customer check-out on the POS system, process returns, exchanges, and gift cards
- Style outfits based on customer's individual needs
- Create and maintain visually appealing store displays
- Help maintain a clean, organized store and a positive, upbeat work environment while supporting the company's culture
- Answering customer questions and phone calls
- Be aware of daily sales goals and work with fellow employees to meet those goals
- Complete daily task sheets, spreadsheets, count cash drawers, and complete deposits
Our store hours are Monday - Saturday 10 am - 9 pm (subject to change due to COVID-19 regulations). There is room for advancement in this role to Keyholder or Assistant Manager position!
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please apply for this position!
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $9.00 - $10.00 per hour