Buying/ Apparel Intern
- Support the Buying Team with a variety of related projects
- Work alongside buying team to research and determine latest trends
- Assist with planning the newest spring/summer styles
- Help track incoming vendor orders.
- Help upload new arrivals to our website
- **Please note: We will meet requirements for school credit.
- Self-motivated individual who is detail-oriented.
- Willingness to learn and a passion for continuous improvement in an ever-changing environment.
- Ability to handle multiple projects with competing deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Pursuing a degree in Apparel Merchandising or related field, with a GPA of 2.5 or higher
If this sounds like the perfect Internship for you, please submit a resume to apply for this position email@example.com.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Part-time