Apparel Design Production Intern
- Support the Buying Design team with a variety of related projects.
- Knowledge of the grading process - accurate measurement taking skills.
- Understand garment construction.
- Help track incoming vendor orders.
- Assist with fittings by diligent note-taking and keeping samples organized.
- Familiar with Google Sheets - updating production development sheets.
- Sorting top samples by season and drop date.
- **Please note: We will meet requirements for school credit.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Willingness to learn and a passion for continuous improvement in an ever-changing environment.
- Ability to handle multiple projects with competing deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Pursuing a degree in Apparel Design Production or related field, with a GPA of 2.5 or higher
If this sounds like the perfect Internship for you, please submit a resume to apply for this position firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Part-time