Modeling Social Media Content Associate
The Mint Julep Boutique, LLC. – Auburn, AL
We are seeking:
Ambitious and entrepreneurial full-time Social Media Content Associate(s) who thrive in a fast-paced work environment, believe in hard work and having a great time with The Mint Julep Team, all while generating industry competitive results. The ideal candidate is creative and comfortable in front of the camera, but also has a drive to analyze results, and strives to exceed their own performance daily. As the Social Media Content Associate, you will be responsible for developing and executing creative content strategies to increase Mint Julep brand awareness through social media and other digital platforms.
If you are local to the Auburn, Alabama area, a quick learner who knows about fashion trends and terminology, this is a position for you!
If you have:
- Experience being in front of a camera, reciting lines, and modeling
- A keen eye for creative content
- A positive, energetic, professional attitude and customer focused mindset
- Excellent Excel skills
- A willingness to try new things with minimal fear of failure
- Self-motivation and the ability to efficiently multitask
- Passion for continuous improvement in an ever-changing environment
- A proactive approach to problem solving and ability to work and think independently while taking ownership of projects to ensure they are fully implemented
- Extreme attention to details and accuracy
Then you could:
- Create and execute content and copy for Instagram, TikTok, Pinterest and Youtube pages
- Execute an overall strategy for each platform to reach/exceed given goals
- Research trends on social media platforms
- Partner with other ShoptheMint team members to brainstorm content that speaks to them personally
- Competitor tracking, data entry, and data analysis
- Internal data entry and data analysis
- Some holiday & weekend work required (checking platforms to push content live)
If you are local to the Auburn, Alabama area and this sounds like the perfect role for you, please apply for this position! Please be prepared to submit headshots and/or social media handles with your application.
Certain dates are required during the year such as the week before Memorial Day and on the actual holiday, the week before Labor Day and on the actual holiday, the week before/days leading up to Black Friday and Cyber Monday, and the week before/days leading up to Christmas.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Opelika, AL Corporate Office