Marketing Intern - Spring 2019
The Mint Julep Boutique, LLC. – Auburn, AL
A bit about us:
We are a team of eclectic, zealous and hardworking individuals who are passionate about our products and are constantly pushing the boundaries. We have created a company culture that is active and energetic, and an environment that is bursting with ideas. Our employees strive for continuous improvement, both in themselves and in the processes within their work centers.
As an intern with the Mint Julep Boutique, you would have the opportunity to work alongside our Marketing team to help with various tasks, as well as provide creative input that can make an immediate impact on the business. We offer personalized attention and career development to our interns, unlike anything you’ll be able to find within larger organizations. We all love our jobs and we believe in work, hard work. But above all we have fun, and lots of it.
We are seeking:
A college student interested in gaining hands-on experience in the fashion and retail industry. We would prefer that applicants be pursuing a degree in Marketing or a related field, with a GPA of 2.5 or higher.
If selected, you could:
- Increase online fan base and engagement through strategic promotion strategies.
- Evaluate emerging social media marketing opportunities.
- Determine the appropriate methods of metrics for monitoring marketing effectiveness including brand awareness, brand equity, and sales results.
- Manage search engine advertising.
- Develop and implement a comprehensive social media promotion schedule.
- We will meet requirements for school credit.
- Our business hours are Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:30pm.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please apply for this position!
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Required Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Job Type: Internship