The Mint Julep Boutique, LLC. – Auburn, AL
We are seeking:
A full time Influencer Associate who thrives in a fast-paced work environment, believes in hard work and having a great time with The Mint Julep Team, all while generating industry competitive results and displaying extreme attention to detail. The ideal candidate has a drive to analyze results and strives to exceed their own performance daily while assisting our current Influencer Marketing Associate.
If you have:
- Education or related experience in social media marketing / digital advertising
- A Date-driven mindset – ready to test and optimize old and new marketing channels
- Excellent Excel skills
- A willingness to try new things with minimal fear of failure
- A positive, energetic, professional attitude and customer focused mindset
- Self-motivation and the ability to efficiently multitask
- Passion for continuous improvement in an ever-changing environment
- A proactive approach to problem solving and ability to work and think independently while taking ownership of projects to ensure they are fully implemented
- Extreme attention to details and accuracy
Then you could:
- Directly assist our current Influencer Marketing Associate
- Help with tasks such as data entry, data analysis, reaching out to/responding to influencers and brand ambassadors
- Taking charge of email and social media DM accounts
- Keeping spreadsheets up to date with real-time data
- Setting up collaborations with influencers on all appropriate social media platforms
- Hitting monthly goals assigned to various social media platforms
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please submit a resume to apply for this position email@example.com.
Certain dates are required during the year such as the week before Memorial Day and on the actual holiday, the week before Labor Day and on the actual holiday, the week before/days leading up to Black Friday and Cyber Monday, and the week before/days leading up to Christmas.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time