Graphic Design Intern Summer 2019
The Mint Julep Boutique, LLC. – Auburn, AL
A bit about us:
We are a team of eclectic, zealous and hardworking individuals who are passionate about our products and are constantly pushing the boundaries. We have created a company culture that is active and energetic, and an environment that is bursting with ideas. Our employees strive for continuous improvement, both in themselves and in the processes within their work centers.
As an intern with the Mint Julep Boutique, you would have the opportunity to work alongside our Marketing team to help with various tasks, as well as provide creative input that can make an immediate impact on the business. We offer personalized attention and career development to our interns, unlike anything you’ll be able to find within larger organizations. We all love our jobs and we believe in work, hard work. But above all we have fun, and lots of it.
We are seeking:
A college student interested in gaining hands-on experience in the fashion and retail industry. We would prefer that applicants be pursuing a degree in Graphic Design, having completed Graphic Design 1. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter who is customer focused, detail oriented, and an enthusiastic team player.
If you have:
- Knowledge of marketing fundamentals
- The ability to work with multiple teams and accept feedback
- Proficiency with Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- The ability to handle multiple projects with competing deadlines in a fast-paced environment
Then you could:
- Support the marketing team by creating on-brand design solutions that meet measurable business goals and requirements
- Take pride in the email and website content we produce to showcase our brand image and great styles to loyal customers
- Learn and maintain awareness of schedules, deadlines and processes in an ever-evolving e-commerce environment
- Maintain an organized library of source files and assets
- We will meet requirements for school credit.
- For consideration, please attach resume + an online portfolio or design samples demonstrating strong visual design skills
- Our business hours are Monday-Friday 8:00am-4:30pm.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please apply for this position!
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Required Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Job Type: Internship