Email Marketing Coordinator
The Mint Julep Boutique, LLC. – Auburn, AL
A bit about us:
We are a team of eclectic, zealous and hardworking individuals who are passionate about our products and are constantly pushing the boundaries. We have created a company culture that is goal-oriented, collaborative and driven to achieve results, and an environment that is bursting with ideas. Our employees strive for continuous improvement, both in themselves and in the processes within their work centers. We've said before, "hire good people and get out of their way," because we love when our employees take ownership of their roles and develop them beyond our imagination.
We are seeking:
A talented, creative, and customer-obsessed Email Marketing Coordinator to support our fast-growing and ever-changing business. An Email Marketing Coordinator will play a critical role to support the rapid growth of this company by creating and executing strategies that drive customer awareness and engagement. The ideal candidate will be highly organized and have a demonstrated track record of successful project management/ownership, juggling multiple projects with competing deadlines, and using customer data to identify and prioritize opportunities.
If you have:
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- 3+ years of marketing experience in a fast-moving consumer-facing business.
- Previous experience with lead nurturing, marketing automation, and web analytics.
- Excellent understanding of email marketing concepts and metrics such as Sender Score, deliverability, and sender reputation.
- Proficiency in email marketing and marketing automation technology.
- Demonstrated ability to manage competing priorities simultaneously.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- A proven track record of producing creative, well executed campaigns on-time, within budget.
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and creatively while applying sound business judgment and quantitative analytics
- Passion for continuous improvement in an ever-changing environment
- Extreme attention to detail and willingness to roll up your sleeves
- Passion for big challenges and a good sense of humor
Then you could:
- Manage various email campaigns, including the template designs, calls-to-action, and content used in our email sends.
- Measure results and optimize the lead nurturing workflows to convert leads into customers.
- Work to minimize list decay and unsubscribes while increasing the productivity of our email sends.
- Develop documentation and road maps for processes, A/B tests, and promotions that succeed through email.
- Evaluate metrics within Google Analytics or other web analytic platforms.
- Create and present high-quality documents and presentations to senior leadership.
- Participate in strategic initiatives; contributing to long term vision and planning.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please submit a resume and cover letter to apply for this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Required Education: Bachelor's
Job Type: Full Time