The Mint Julep Boutique, LLC. – Auburn, AL
A bit about us:
We are a team of eclectic, zealous and hardworking individuals who are passionate about our products and are constantly pushing the boundaries. We have created a company culture that is active and energetic, and an environment that is bursting with ideas. Our employees strive for continuous improvement, both in themselves and in the processes within their work centers.
About the position:
The Mint Julep Boutique is looking for a full-time entry level buyer who is passionate about the fast pace fashion industry. Our teams thrive on improving our company from the inside and out. At The Mint Julep Boutique we create opportunities for growth and learning through communication. We strongly believe in developing each other as well as our company culture. The Mint Julep Buying Team is looking for a highly motivated individual with strong communication and interpersonal skills. Want to find more information regarding this hourly position, then please read on and apply!
- Daily follow through with vendors to ensure that all shipments are received on-time and accurately
- Perform daily hands-on work with high volume merchandise including receiving, pricing, product attributes, etc.
- Assist in Ecommerce assortment planning
- Work with the buying team to research and determine latest trends as well as customer demands
- Through grasp of current trends and the heartbeat of our benchmark competition you will ensure that we stay a competitive industry leader for our target customer
- Help alongside head buyer with design, production, and ordering
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Fashion Apparel and Merchandising
- 1+ years of apparel buying experience, preferably in e-commerce, but it is not required
- In depth understanding of The Mint Julep brand and our customer
- Top-notch analytical and strategic thinking skills
- Strong fashion sense and a keen eye for envisioning and interpreting fashion trends
- Maven of multi-tasking and prioritizing multiple task with potentially shifting priorities
- Achievement oriented, demonstrating initiative and a positive can-do attitude
- Astounding proficiency in Excel, Google Doc systems and tools
- Willingness to travel
- Must be able to commute to our office in Auburn, Alabama daily.
If this sounds like the perfect role for you, please submit a resume to apply for this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $35,000.00 - $45,000.00 per year